Programme To Get Hired Quickly
Finally…A Simple Step By Step
With Minimum Stress And Hassle
Dear Job Seeker,
My name is Sital Ruparelia and over the past 17 years I have seen the job search cycle from every single angle through various market conditions.
As a commercial leader with large blue chip corporations, as a City recruiter just after 9/11, as an in-house HR recruiter with global financial institutions, as a speaker and trainer to leading business schools and more recently working with a range of professionals through their career moves during the recent recession.
I consequently have a real understanding of what works and doesn’t work when it comes to helping individuals find job opportunities and secure new jobs in a difficult job market.
It also means I can usually spot very quickly the reasons why someone is struggling to find work.
In my experience, if you’re struggling to find work, it’s usually because of one or more the following reasons:
- You don’t understand how to run a successful job search campaign in the modern job market
- You struggle to stay motivated and keep yourself going through the various set-backs
- You’re disorganized and unfocussed in your efforts
- You can’t articulate what kind of jobs you’re after
- You fail to differentiate yourself from competing candidates and consequently fail to stand out
- Your CV, resume and other marketing materials fail to make their mark
- You spend far too much time searching for jobs on the web and then get frustrated when you don’t get replies or call backs
- You know you ‘should’ be networking much more, but don’t really know how or who with
- You don’t understand how to best leverage social media tools to accelerate your progress
- You don’t know how to sell yourself successfully at interviews
You consequently feel:
- Frustrated by being stuck in a job or organization you no longer enjoy
- Anxious about the income you’re losing each month from being out of work
- Overwhelmed with all the conflicting advice and ‘stuff’ you’re told you ‘should’ be doing
- Paralysed with indecision and inaction about what to do about your situation
“Well, Maybe I Need To Just Work Harder?”
For some people who are struggling, it’s simply because they’re not putting in sufficient time and effort. Plain and simple.
But that’s not always the case.
There seems to be an outdated idea around how “working hard” and “putting in the hours” is the surest way to find work quickly.
Well, it’s a complete myth.
In fact, I chuckle when I hear the advice shared by many experts who say:
“Job searching is a full time job. You’ve got to be working hard all day every day to find work.”
I totally disagree.
You Need To Do LESS - Not More!
It’s not about “how many hours you put in” (your input), but in fact, how easily and quickly you can achieve your desired outcomes (interviews, job offers) by taking the right actions.
In my experience, most job seekers want:
- A short-cut
- The most simple way to land the right job with minimum hassle
- A way to accelerate your job search
- The most stress-free way to get hired
So I decided to create a solution which would help job searchers achieve just that. Help them find work much faster by doing less, not more. By focusing their time and efforts on the right activities instead of simply being “busy”.
Is This Solution?"
The solution relates to the 80/20 Principle devised by the Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto.
The 80/20 principle states that 80% of output results arise from 20% of the input activity. Which means:
- In business, 80% of your revenues are likely to come from 20% of the client base
- When leading teams, 80% of the "people issues" will arise from 20% of your team
- When networking, 80% of your leads will come from 20% of sources
- When job searching, 80% of your success will come from 20% of the actions and activities
"The 80/20 Solution For Job Seekers”
So the solution is very much focussed around the essential activities which will have the biggest impact on achieving the desired results you want - i.e. interviews and job offers.
Over the years I have distilled what I believe to be the key 20-30% of activities which will make the biggest difference to a job searcher in the fastest possible time.
The solution relates to the 80/20 Principle devised by the Italian
economist Vilfredo Pareto.
The 80/20 principle states that 80% of output results arise from 20% of the input activity.
And that’s what the solution is:
The Zen Guide
To Job Searching
How To Get Hired Faster With Less
Effort and Less Stress
I've gathered my best advice into a single, easy-to-follow programme and made it available for you in a downloadable system.
Everything you need to know to conduct a successful job search campaign with minimal fuss.
“Sital helped me during my career transition to de-clutter my thoughts, gain clarity in what I wanted to achieve and focus on a set of objectives to ultimately win the prize I was seeking – an excellent new job. He taught me some simple yet powerful techniques to perform well through my search process.”
- Vijay Shah, Sales Technology, Investment Banking
"So how can I use it?"
You can use the instantly downloadable programme in these 3 ways:
1. As a step by step 'HOW TO' guide
to job searching.
If you haven't looked for a job for a number of years or are maybe just starting out in your career and need a complete start-to-finish guide on all the essential activities to get you results, this is for you. You can work at your own pace, implementing whichever parts feel appropriate to you and your circumstances.
2. As a reference point
When you need advice on a specific aspect of job searching or a specific technique, just look up the chapter that relates to your question.
3. A source of fresh ideas
If you've been through a long search process and are looking for some fresh ideas and inspiration, the guide will help you do a very quick audit on your current search strategy and show you where the gaps are in your approach.
You’ll then be able to pick out the fresh ideas and actions most likely to accelerate your search within a matter of hours and days rather than weeks and months.
"How will this programme help me?"
- You’ll start tapping into the ‘hidden job market’ (60-70% of vacancies which never get advertised)
- You’ll develop a stronger pipeline of opportunities and so dramatically speed up your job search
- You'll be able to get much more clarity about what you want to do and find work that better suits your needs
- You'll become clearer about what you offer future employers
- You'll discover how to differentiate yourself from other candidates
- You'll be able to develop a marketing 'kit' – both online and offline - to help you stand out
- You'll discover the most effective channels to find work and so work smarter in your search instead of just harder and longer
- You'll develop a powerful value proposition so that you can differentiate yourself from competing candidates
- You'll gain practical tips, advice and inspiration for dealing with set-backs and rejection
- You'll be able to minimise lost income from being out of work
- You'll potentially be able to earn more through better marketing and negotiation
- You'll minimise the stress and hassle associated with a long job search campaign
Sital’s "Can do", direct and "non-fluffy" career advice has made a tremendous difference to my ongoing job search
- Steven Ball – Financial Trader, US Investment Bank
Here's What You'll Get
The Step By Step Workbook (Value: £100)
This simplified workbook takes you through the job search process in a quick and easy fashion. Use it as a linear step-by-step tool – or simply dip into the sections which are most relevant to your search right now.
The workbook will be delivered to you in an instantly downloadable PDF format so that you can start using it quickly.
Scripts, Spreadsheets and Checklists (Value: £50)
Over the years I've developed a set of tools, scripts, templates and spreadsheets to help find opportunities and secure jobs – using my experience both as a recruiter and as a career coach.
To save you a huge amount of time and hassle in your search, we've packaged all my fast-track tools into this unique kit which accompanies the work book and audio lessons.
Having these tools will save you hours of time and energy in creating CVs, resumes, keeping on top of leads and applications, networking effectively and being more successful at interviews.
You’ll be able to professionalise your search whilst saving a huge amount of time and effort.
The Audio Guide (Value: £350+)
Every step of the programme includes an accompanying audio lesson where I will guide, steer and inspire you to take the necessary steps to speed up your search.
Recorded in MP3 format, you'll be able to listen to the audio at your convenience on an iPod, MP3 player or burn onto CD and listen to in your car.
You'll be able to download the audio lessons within 5 minutes of your purchase.
Plus, These 3 Bonuses You'll Receive at the Same Time
Plus, These 3 Bonuses You'll Receive at the Same Time
Audio Programme: "7 Ways To Find Your Next Job Using LinkedIn"
LinkedIn.com has changed the way employers look for talent. It's changed the way recruiters look for candidates. And it’s changed the way candidates find work.
During this 60-minute audio programme, I'll walk you through the 7 essential ways to find your next job using LinkedIn. You’ll get some simplified advice on making the most progress with LinkedIn in a very short period of time.
And like the rest of this programme, the audio will be downloadable so you’ll be able to listen to the MP3 recording via an computer, iPod or burn onto CD if needed.
Special Report #1: "How To Get a Job In A Tough Market"
Job searching in a tough market can be challenging. What worked years ago, no longer works today. This 24-page report features some of my best articles on finding job opportunities in a difficult economy.
Special Report #2: "Finding A Job Via Your Network (value
Networking and referrals are the number 1 way to find opportunities – particularly during a difficult economy. This 23-page report features some of my best articles and tips on finding your next job via your network – even if you don't know many people or find networking difficult.
“So What’s The Investment?”
You and I BOTH know that the VALUE of this information and my training is indeed worth almost a THOUSAND pounds.
But choosing a price for something that may well transform someone’s career, lifestyle and financial situation is always difficult - especially when I’m trying to make the programme accessible to as many job seekers as possible.
But the price we’ve settled on is to provide as many job seekers as possible with great value.
As anyone who has ever worked with me will tell you, I frequently over-deliver whilst offering creative and innovative solutions to help them move forward quickly.
So I’ve decided to stay true to myself and price the whole programme and bonuses at just £125 (which is approximately $155).
As a comparison, I currently charge £250 for a one-hour phone coaching session.
So at £125, this whole programme gives you tremendous value.
MY PERSONAL GUARANTEE
You get 30 days to test-drive The Zen Guide To Job Searching programme. It's got to be the simplest, step-by-step system you've seen for finding job opportunities very quickly - or else I’ll pay your money back.
I'm confident that my programme will be the simplest, most practical, most useful job search guide you’ve used.
So if for some reason my system doesn't meet your expectations, just contact us within 30 days from your purchase and we’ll make a prompt refund.
No reason needed. And that's my promise!
So go ahead, try it out for a month - risk free.
"Sital, You are a genius!! I sent that one email to my contacts that you urged me to send using your brilliant template - and within 30 minutes I have 4 different interviews!!
- Chiara Saba, Commodity Sales & Trading
“Blessed with enthusiasm and a good sense of humour, working with Sital over the last quarter has been a valuable experience in a difficult climate. With knowledgeable advice and guidance, Sital has helped me focus on the bigger goals and shone a light on the routes to new opportunities”
- John Beazely, Operations Director, Investment Management
Make your purchase today and you’ll have the programme delivered to your mailbox immediately. Which means you’ll be ready to kick start your search with my fast track guide to hand and so accelerate your job search with minimum fuss and hassle.
Too good to be true?
Take me up on my risk free offer – make your purchase today, and if it doesn’t meet your expectations within 30 days, we’ll refund your money. No strings, no questions, no hassle.
“Sital is so energetic and positive that’s very contagious. His creativity also helped me to explore many avenues I hadn’t previously thought of during my search.”
- Saloni Patel, Marketing & Events Management
“Sital's expert knowledge of recruitment services and his creative ideas ensured that I found the job that I wanted within the timeframe that we set out from day one.”
- Gisling Kamda, Project Manager
“I recommend Sital wholeheartedly. He struck the key balance between encouraging confidence at a time of change and keeping expectations realistic in the current economy. He provided a structure within which to consider my next career move and I am now confident about what I want from work and where it fits with my other interests. It was a boon to work with someone who enjoys his subject as much as Sital and I have met few people so committed to helping others to find success.”
- Alison Marsden, Vice President, US Investment Bank
If you keep doing the same thing and aren’t getting the results, maybe it’s time to change your approach.
Your time to change is NOW. It’s time to change your approach and start working smarter, not just harder with your job search.
I’m looking forward to helping you find MORE OPPORTUNITIES, much FASTER, than you are currently with far LESS STRESS and EFFORT than many other job seekers.
Wishing you much success.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Any claims made or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average attendee/purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any endeavor, there is an inherent risk of set-backs and there is no guarantee that you will gain the right role.